Much more than a food tour
the best local food places in real neighborhoods
insider knowledge for exploring the city on your own
Artzfolio Model in A Black Bizarre & Surreal Headgear D2 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board golden Frame 18.9 X 16Inch Female opxdie2085-Furniture
the table, food and company of like-minded global travellers
stories you will find yourself retelling over and over
- Small GLJJQMY Creative Wrought Iron Umbrella Stand Umbrella Stand Storage Umbrella Umbrella Stand Hotel Lobby European Household Umbrella Stand 20 61cm 24 61cm 28 61cm Umbrella Stand (Size S)
- YJXJJD Bar Stool High Stool, Home Solid Wood Restaurant Bar Cafe Stool (48 48 74CM) (color C)
- Fight Ovarian Cancer with Hope Quilt D248, Queen All-Season Quilts Comforters with Reversible Cotton King Queen Twin Size - Best Decorative Quilts-Unique Quilted for Gifts
- Landscape Semicircular Cushion Modern Design Empty House with Mountain Ocean Scenery Entry Door Mat H 47.2 xD 70.8 Marigold White bluee and Pale Brown
- BCG GS10 Eco-Friendly Sorbent, 10-lb. Bucket
- QMWY Kitchen Mixer Tap,Kitchen Sink Faucet Copper Main Body Pull Multi-Function Hot Cold
- Ecl griferias eclt02?N Mixer Tap Bathtub, Silver
- Chrome Single Lever Control, hot or Cold Water Faucet of wash Basin Sinks
- La Rochere 39-ounce Napoleon Bee Carafe
- HARDY-YI Water-tap Sink Faucet Full Copper Faucet Pot Filling Faucet Antique Bathroom Single Hole Faucet Spiral Double Handle Hot And Cold Faucet -0885 (color BLACK, Size 16.5cm)
Eating Europe Food Experiences
Explore hidden communities and vibrant street life with local insiders.
Taste living history in eight iconic cities.
People Love Us...
I did the East London Food Tour today! What a treat! We sampled amazing food that the locals know and love AND experienced the history of the area. Cannot recommend this enough!
A moving feast on the streets of Rome.
Interspersing history, tradition and local food culture in a less seen side of the city.
In the food scene, the city’s East End has exploded, as discovered on my walking tour with the spirited and knowledgeable guide.
Indulge in a dozen Dutch food tastings at seven stops, chat with purveyors, and receive cultural and historical lessons.
A food tour that's off the beaten path.
Bar & Terrace
Jools Holland is our patron of music and we are very proud to present wonderful live music.
Performances start from
Tues-Thurs: 9:15pm; Fri-Sat: 9:45pm
The table booking time you have requested requires you to purchase a show package. To continue click here:
For dining only, with no view of the stage and no charge for live music please call the restaurant on 020 7715 5818.
To select an earlier time please click here: